97.9 WRMF – “Gwen Stefani Vegas Flyaway” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The 9 WRMF – “Gwen Stefani Vegas Flyaway” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are 21 years or and residents of Florida and who reside within 150 miles of Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach’s studio located at 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, to be eligible to win. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its radio station 97.9 WRMF, (the “Sponsor”), Live Nation (“Promotional Participant”), Interscope Records (“Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 6:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 24, 2019 and ends at 6:00:00 PM ET on July 5, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter via the online method of entry, visit https://www.wrmf.com/contests/ (“Website”) and find the Contest tab during the Sweepstakes Period, find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes your name, email address, address and telephone number. Limit one (1) entry via this method of entry. Then, to earn bonus entries, listen to 97.9 WRMF from 6:00 AM ET through 7:00 PM ET weekdays during the Sweepstakes Period for the Sweepstakes keyword (each, a “Keyword”) to be announced (each “Announcement”). Once you hear a Keyword Announcement, visit the Website, log in and enter the Keyword where indicated to earn a Bonus Entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Keyword Bonus Entry per Keyword Announcement. Sponsor is not responsible for problems accessing the Website or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this Sweepstakes. All online entries must be received by 7:00:00 PM ET on July 5, 2019 to be eligible.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Random Drawing; One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected via a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor on or about July 8, 2019, from among all eligible online entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Odds of being the Grand Prize winner via the online method of entry depend on the number of eligible entries that are received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by Sponsor via email or telephone on or about the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the winner notification within two (2) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Grand Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email message notifications that are undeliverable or not received, or voicemail messages not received.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – One (1) Grand Prize – A Las Vegas Flyaway trip for two (2), including two (2) roundtrip airline tickets provided by Live Nation from a sponsor specified airport in Florida departing on July 25, 2019 to a sponsor specified airport in Nevada, returning on July 27th, two (2) night hotel stay at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casio Las Vegs (room and tax only) for July 25 & July 26, 2019, and two (2) tickets to Gwen Stefani Just A Girl at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on July 26, 2019. ARV: $2,500.00.
Trip must be taken on dates specified above, or will be forfeited. Elements of the trip must be used in a single visit. Guest of Grand Prize winner must be at least 21 years of age or older. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual ARV will not be awarded. All other expenses (including, without limitation, meals/beverages, telephone charges, optional excursions, spa treatments, souvenirs, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes)) incurred are the winner’s sole responsibility. Travel dates are final and will not be extended. Trips are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value, the winner and guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary. Winner must have a valid credit card to check into the hotel for incidentals. If the winner and/or his/her guest miss the initial departure as scheduled, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest are not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Florida. The trip is subject to the policies, practices and procedures of the hotel and airline. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of approximately equivalent value in its sole discretion. Seat locations at the concert are at sponsor’s sole discretion. All tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions printed on the tickets. In the event the meet and greet portion of the prize does not occur for any reason, that portion of the prize will not be awarded. In the event the concert is cancelled for any reason, sponsor is not responsible for any such cancellations. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize.
The Grand Prize winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Grand Prize winners and their guest will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. The Grand Prize winner must complete a W9 tax form. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the Grand Prize winner accepts the Grand Prize, and even if the Grand Prize winner does not use the Grand Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, each potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at PARTY 96.3 located at 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within five (5) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner and may be required to sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) picking up the Prize. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification).
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until August 9, 2019. For the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received no later than July 26, 2019, to: 9 WRMF – “Gwen Stefani Vegas Flyaway” Winner List, 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its Station 97.9 WRMF, 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.