Elvis would be rolling in his grave (if he was dead that is)
ROBERT PATTINSON is reportedly dating RILEY KEOUGH. She's the daughter of LISA MARIE PRESLEY . . . and thus the granddaughter of ELVIS. (Riley is 24 . . . Rob is 27.)
A source says, quote, "They're inseparable. Rob loves the fact that Riley is Elvis's granddaughter . . . that's true rock and roll royalty in his eyes."
So how did these two meet? Through KRISTEN STEWART. And she's not happy about it. Riley's first movie was"The Runaways", with Kristen, and she also attended Kristen's birthday party back in April.
Shut up Jennifer Aniston!
It's a fact that when you get in the habit of eating healthy food, your body loses its tolerance for things, shall we say, less than healthy. JENNIFER ANISTON found that out when she and fiancé JUSTIN THEROUX hit McDonald's recently.
She says, quote, "Justin and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac. Wow, my body did not react well to that! It was like putting gasoline in a purified system.
"I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible. And I think what you put in your body, as well as stress, is reflected in the quality of your skin."
New body parts for Steven Tyler
Dude is getting a NEW KNEE. He says, quote, "My knee is giving out. I had ACL reconstructions, and in November I'm [having] knee replacement surgery. It'll take me about three or four months to recover.
"I've had so many operations on my knees and feet that just to be standing is a miracle. But to turn around and do one of my spins where I don't fall, that's the [problem]! But hey, all these years have taken their toll on me." (Steven is 65.)
In honor of "The Lone Ranger"....
"Rolling Stone" has put together a list of the 21 Best Movie Sidekicks. Here they are in no particular order . . .
1. Chewbacca from "Star Wars"
2. Samwise Gamgee from "Lord of the Rings"
3. Watson from "Sherlock Holmes"
4. Gromit from "Wallace and Gromit"
5. Short Round from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"
6. Goose from "Top Gun" . . . who was played by Anthony Edwards
7. Cledus Snow from "Smokey and the Bandit" . . . played by Jerry Reed
8. Sam from "Casablanca"
9. Mini-Me from "Austin Powers"
10. Passepartout from "Around the World in 80 Days" . . . He was played by Jackie Chan in the 2004 version.
11. Kato from "The Green Hornet"
12. Hit Girl from "Kick-Ass"
13. Robin from "Batman"
14. Garth from "Wayne's World"
15. Silent Bob of Jay and Silent Bob (They're characters in all of Kevin Smith's movies . . . and Smith himself plays Silent Bob.)
16. Cal Naughton from "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" . . . who's played by John C. Reilly
17. James "Rhodey" Rhodes from "Iron Man" . . . who was originally played by Terrence Howard, and by Don Cheadle since the second movie.
18. Pedro from "Napoleon Dynamite"
19. Cameron Frye from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
20. Igor from "Frankenstein"
21. Donkey from "Shrek"
Return to: Tracy St. George Blog